We have a true passion for innovation.
Philosophy: The root of the word Timroon means to maneuver, as in "to maneuver to an area of strength" as it relates to manufacturing. We thrive on creativity and engagement with our customers. We also believe that business can be a force for good and an engine for positive change; so, in all of our manufacturing endeavors, we've set out to prove that sustainability doesn't have to mean a compromise in price, quality or service.
Industry: At Timroon, we don't like to limit ourselves to one industry or niche. We're good at creating, finding, and managing manufacturing programs, whatever the product may be. Our multidisciplinary team is well-versed in a variety of industries, including apparel, bags, consumer products, electronics, IoT devices, metals and plastics.
Timroon is run by a husband and wife team that is passionate about helping companies make quality products, both domestic and abroad. With a love for travelling, they spent much time travelling around the world with one goal in mind: to find, cultivate relationships and build a trusted team with top manufacturers in cost-effective countries while ensuring only the utmost quality. Today, they spend half their time in Ho Chi Minh and the other half in Boston, and wouldn't have it any other way.
Marissa Goldstein, Co-Founder, Apparel & Bags
- Oversees Apparel & Bags Division
- 10 years of experience in sales & marketing
- MBA from Babson College, 2015
- BA in Communications from University of Maryland, College Park
- Worked for Paul English at Blade Boston, Rasky Baerlein Strategic Communications, New England Patriots, Aronson Insurance & former founder of Orora Global
- Hobbies: Travelling, Yoga, Tennis, Running, Cycling, Cooking, and being a mom to 2 beautiful twin girls
Adam Goldstein, Co-Founder, Contract Manufacturing
- Oversees all CM, including plastics, metals, electronics and accessories
- 10 years of experience in Manufacturing and Supply Chain Management
- Former VP Consolidated Coatings, a Boston-based industrial coating company
- BA from University of Maryland, College Park
- Hobbies: Travelling, Basketball, Soccer, Triathlons, and taking care of his twin girls